Is MOM a Scrabble Word | Words made with the letters MOM | MOM in Scrabble dictionary?
- Scrabble Dictionary. Word Meaning and Points
Mom in Scrabble Dictionary
What does mom mean? Is mom a Scrabble word?
How many points in Scrabble is mom worth? mom how many points in Words With Friends? What does mom mean? Get all these answers on this page.
Scrabble® and Words with Friends® points for mom
See how to calculate how many points for mom.
Is mom a Scrabble word?
Yes. The word mom is a Scrabble US word. The word mom is worth 7 points in Scrabble:
Is mom a Scrabble UK word?
Yes. The word mom is a Scrabble UK word and has 7 points:
Is mom a Words With Friends word?
Yes. The word mom is a Words With Friends word. The word mom is worth 9 points in Words With Friends (WWF):
Valid words made from Mom
You can make 4 words from 'mom' in our Scrabble US and Canada dictionary.
All 3 letters words made out of mom
mom omm mmo mmo omm mom
Note: these 'words' (valid or invalid) are all the permutations of the word mom. These words are obtained by scrambling the letters in mom.
Definitions and meaning of mom
- mum, Mum (Australian, British, Canadian)
Abbreviation of momma.
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /mɒm/
- (US) enPR: mŏm, IPA(key): /mɑm/
- (Canada) IPA(key): /mʌm/
- Rhymes: -ɑm
mom (plural moms)
- (Canada, US, West Midlands, colloquial, familiar) mother.
- (informal) An adult female owner of a pet.
mom (third-person singular simple present moms, present participle momming or moming, simple past and past participle mommed or momed)
- (informal) To care in a motherly way.
- "Mom" is capitalized when used as a proper noun, but not when used as a common noun:
- I think Mom likes my new car.
- I think my mom will like you.
- Mother’s Day
- Appendix:American Dialect Society words of the year
mom f or m or n (plural mommen, diminutive mommetje n)
- a specific kind of beer
- Andrew Eatough, Central Hill Nisenan Texts with Grammatical Sketch
Compare Mandarin 帽 (mào).
- (US colloquial) mother.
(source: Collins Scrabble Dictionary)