Is CURS a Scrabble Word | Words made with the letters CURS | CURS in Scrabble dictionary?
- Scrabble Dictionary. Word Meaning and Points
Curs in Scrabble Dictionary
What does curs mean? Is curs a Scrabble word?
How many points in Scrabble is curs worth? curs how many points in Words With Friends? What does curs mean? Get all these answers on this page.
Scrabble® and Words with Friends® points for curs
See how to calculate how many points for curs.
Is curs a Scrabble word?
Yes. The word curs is a Scrabble US word. The word curs is worth 6 points in Scrabble:
Is curs a Scrabble UK word?
Yes. The word curs is a Scrabble UK word and has 6 points:
Is curs a Words With Friends word?
Yes. The word curs is a Words With Friends word. The word curs is worth 8 points in Words With Friends (WWF):
Valid words made from Curs
You can make 10 words from 'curs' in our Scrabble US and Canada dictionary.
All 4 letters words made out of curs
curs ucrs crus rcus urcs rucs cusr ucsr csur scur uscr sucr crsu rcsu csru scru rscu srcu ursc rusc usrc surc rsuc sruc
Note: these 'words' (valid or invalid) are all the permutations of the word curs. These words are obtained by scrambling the letters in curs.
Definitions and meaning of curs
- plural of cur
- CRUs, RUCs, crus, rucs, scur
Borrowed from Latin cursus. Compare the inherited doublets cors and cós.
- (Balearic, Central) IPA(key): /ˈkus/
- (Valencian) IPA(key): /ˈkuɾs/
curs m (plural cursos)
- course, route, path
- course (learning program)
- “curs” in Diccionari de la llengua catalana, segona edició, Institut d’Estudis Catalans.
- “curs” in Gran Diccionari de la Llengua Catalana, Grup Enciclopèdia Catalana.
- “curs” in Diccionari normatiu valencià, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua.
- “curs” in Diccionari català-valencià-balear, Antoni Maria Alcover and Francesc de Borja Moll, 1962.
From Latin cursus.
curs m (oblique plural curs, nominative singular curs, nominative plural curs)
- route; path
- past participle of curge
- past participle of cure
From Latin cursus, with some meanings based on French cours.
curs n (plural cursuri)
- stream, current, flow
- course, lecture
- (stream, current): curent, flux
- (duration): durată
- (course): clasă, prelegere
- CUR, a worthless mongrel dog.
(source: Collins Scrabble Dictionary)