Is OSE a Scrabble Word | Words made with the letters OSE | OSE in Scrabble dictionary?
- Scrabble Dictionary. Word Meaning and Points
Ose in Scrabble Dictionary
What does ose mean? Is ose a Scrabble word?
How many points in Scrabble is ose worth? ose how many points in Words With Friends? What does ose mean? Get all these answers on this page.
Scrabble® and Words with Friends® points for ose
See how to calculate how many points for ose.
Is ose a Scrabble word?
Yes. The word ose is a Scrabble US word. The word ose is worth 3 points in Scrabble:
Is ose a Scrabble UK word?
Yes. The word ose is a Scrabble UK word and has 3 points:
Is ose a Words With Friends word?
Yes. The word ose is a Words With Friends word. The word ose is worth 3 points in Words With Friends (WWF):
Valid words made from Ose
You can make 7 words from 'ose' in our Scrabble US and Canada dictionary.
All 3 letters words made out of ose
ose soe oes eos seo eso
Note: these 'words' (valid or invalid) are all the permutations of the word ose. These words are obtained by scrambling the letters in ose.
Definitions and meaning of ose
- either; or
- otherwise; or else
- Can be used twice in same sentence to create either-or situation
Borrowed from Portuguese você.
- Synonym: ale
- first-person singular present indicative of oser
- third-person singular present indicative of oser
- first-person singular present subjunctive of oser
- third-person singular present subjunctive of oser
- second-person singular imperative of oser
- plural of os
- feminine plural of oso
- vocative masculine singular of ōsus
- uncooked rice
- smell bad, stink
- “ose” in The Bokmål Dictionary.
- “ose” in Det Norske Akademis ordbok (NAOB).
Of unknown origin. Related to or derived from os m (“fume, smoke; stench”).
ose (present tense osar/oser, past tense osa/oste, past participle osa/ost, passive infinitive osast, present participle osande, imperative os)
- (intransitive) to have a strong smell, odour
- (intransitive) to reek, ooze (av / of)
- (intransitive, figurative) to reek (av / of) (to be evidently associated with something unpleasant)
- (intransitive) to emit fumes, smoke; to ooze
- “ose” in The Nynorsk Dictionary.
ose (Cyrillic spelling осе)
- inflection of osa:
- genitive singular
- nominative/accusative/vocative plural
- dative/locative singular of osa
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of osar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of osar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of osar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of osar.
- an esker, a narrow ridge of gravel and sand.
(source: Collins Scrabble Dictionary)