Is EATS a Scrabble Word | Words made with the letters EATS | EATS in Scrabble dictionary?
- Scrabble Dictionary. Word Meaning and Points
Eats in Scrabble Dictionary
What does eats mean? Is eats a Scrabble word?
How many points in Scrabble is eats worth? eats how many points in Words With Friends? What does eats mean? Get all these answers on this page.
Scrabble® and Words with Friends® points for eats
See how to calculate how many points for eats.
Is eats a Scrabble word?
Yes. The word eats is a Scrabble US word. The word eats is worth 4 points in Scrabble:
Is eats a Scrabble UK word?
Yes. The word eats is a Scrabble UK word and has 4 points:
Is eats a Words With Friends word?
Yes. The word eats is a Words With Friends word. The word eats is worth 4 points in Words With Friends (WWF):
Valid words made from Eats
You can make 34 words from 'eats' in our Scrabble US and Canada dictionary.
All 4 letters words made out of eats
eats aets etas teas ates taes east aest esat seat aset saet etsa tesa esta seta tsea stea atse tase aste sate tsae stae
Note: these 'words' (valid or invalid) are all the permutations of the word eats. These words are obtained by scrambling the letters in eats.
Definitions and meaning of eats
- IPA(key): /iːts/
- Rhymes: -iːts
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of eat
eats pl (plural only)
- (slang) Food.
- When are we going to get some eats?
- 1978, John Linssen, Tabitha fffoulkes, Arbor House, page 109,
- The shower made me feel better, but I was still hungry.
- "I'm going to grab some eats."
- "Dinner will be waiting for you at home."
- "I'M GOING TO GRAB SOME EATS."
- 2011, Chathuri Nugawela, Eastern Waves, Western Shores, Xlibris, page 81,
- At most of these parties, no one knew who the host was, and you just heard from a friend that there was one, you got some eats and off you went.
- 2017, Derek T. Morgan, More Cats Tails, Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co., page 579,
- Buggs sighed. He would have preferred to go get some eats too, but Ermin was right.
- AEST, ESTA, East, SEAT, TEAs, east, etas, sate, saté, seat, seta, tase, teas
- EAT, to consume food.
(source: Collins Scrabble Dictionary)